How to download any video from YouTube and DailyMotion


Hello,
Today I'm gone show how to download any video from YouTube and Dailymotion with Firefox Browser using many of plugins

Lets start with first plugin

Click YouTube Video Downloader go to the link and install the plugin,after installation firefox will request a restarting,than when you watch any video on YouTube you will be able to download as you see in image below 
Download any video on youtube

Download Helper:Actually this is my favor plugin at all,its help me when I try to download any video any where.Follow the link and install the plugin,after the restarting of firefox and when you watch any video any where you will be able to download it directly from the plugin icon

Click Dailymotion Video Downloader this plugin is the copy version of Click YouTube Video Downloader but it designed for Dailymotion



I hope you bring it simple...

Comments