Welcome


Hey guys,how you doing
Welcome to my blog,Bring it Simple.In this blog I'll try to share my knowledge in lot of things, for example: in web development with PHP and Python by Django,GNU/Linux dist and Desktop Application Programming and for sure how to make some money from working online.


But first you need to know why I create this blog ? 

From a long time ago when I want to search about anything I need I didn't find the result that I expect and if I found something like it I didn't understand it because of the writer wasn't care about beginners for a reason or other.For that I create BringitSimple to solve this problem and try to help beginners learning fast and simple.

And about what I'll write?

In BringitSimple you'll find articles and tutorials about:Programming by Python/Ruby and PHP,Linux and Linux Server Administration and Web Development and maybe something about Information Security.

I know that you asking why did I choose blogger to be content management system and not wordpress?
This question has a lot of answers:
- First of all Blogger is free service provided by Google.
- Second,it very easy to use and to make a new article.I just care about writing the article and choose the right label for it.
- Third,it allow to me to earn some money from the Google Advertising Program(Adsense).
- 24/7 Online,I don't care about webhost if it up or down.

May be you ask your self if Google stop Blogger service? This is will never happen(for me sure) do you know why? simply if Google stop Blogger,it'll lose more than 1.5 billion dollars...

May be now you're feeling comfortable with Blogger more than any time...I hope I'll help you with this blog.

Ciao 

Comments